CERTIFIED INTERNAL AUDITOR
CIA Syllabus Change
- CIA exam syllabus is changing from January – 2019.
- After the change CIA Part 1 and CIA Part 2 syllabus will double.
- Don’t take a chance. Study and pass CIA exam within 2018.
- For information: Call: 0556794618 Email: [email protected]
Live CIA Classes in Abu Dhabi & Dubai
Apex Professional Training Institute offers CIA training classes and study material. Study CIA from best institute and ensure your success in first attempt. We offer weekend and weekday classes. Both morning and evening classes are available. Did you already appeared in CIA exams but failed to pass? Special exam practice classes are available for second attempt students.
What is CIA Certification?
CIA is an American Certification awarded by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)-USA. It is the gold standard, globally recognized certification for those who wants to build their career in Audit field.
What is CIA Eligibility
CIA candidates must hold a 3- or 4-year post-secondary degree (or higher).
Candidates may now become eligible for the CIA, who possess:
1) Two years post-secondary education and five years verified experience in internal audit or its equivalent, OR
2) Seven years verified experience in internal audit or its equivalent.
CIA Course Details – 2017
|Part – I||Part – II||Part – III|
|I. Mandatory Guidance (35-45%)
II. Internal Control / Risk (25-35%)
III. Conducting Internal Audit Engagements – Audit Tools and Techniques (25-35%)
|I. Managing the Internal Audit Function (40-50%)
II. Managing Individual Engagements (40-50%)
III. Fraud Risks and Controls (5-15%)
|I. Governance / Business Ethics (5-15%)
II. Risk Management (10-20%)
III. Organizational Structure/Business Processes and Risks (15-25%)
IV. Communication (5-10%)
V. Management / Leadership Principles (10-20%)
VI. IT / Business Continuity (15-25%)
VII. Financial Management (10-20%)
VIII. Global Business Environment (0-10%)
|125 MCQs||100 MCQs||100 MCQs|
Length of Exam
|2.5 Hours (150 minutes)||2.0 Hours (120 minutes)||2.0 Hours (120 minutes)|
|Exam Passing Score||All the raw scores are converted into a reporting scale of 250 to 750 points. The passing score is 600 for all three parts of the exam.|
|Eligibility||CIA candidates must hold a 3- or 4-year post-secondary degree (or higher).OR Two years post-secondary education and five years verified experience in internal audit or its equivalent, OR Seven years verified experience in internal audit or its equivalent.|
|Exam Location||Exams are administered through the worldwide network of Prometric Testing Centers. There are many locations throughout the U.S. UAE (Dubai & Abu Dhabi) and internationally.|
|Exam Dates||CIA exams are offered throughout the year.|
Having Questions In Your Mind Keep Reading
Which study material do we use?
How do I register for exam?
- Join the IIA
- Pay the entrance fee
- Register and pay exam fee
- Registration acknowledgement
- Schedule your exam
- Take the exam
CIA I reschedule my CIA exam?
Can I retake CIA Exam?
CIA exam fee?
Contact us to info about promotional offer.
CIA passing score?
Study Options Available
CIA Training Classes in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Weekend and weekday / Morning & evening batches are available Qualified tutors Exam style questions thoroughly solved in class.
ONE TO ONE TRAINING
Best CIA training institute for One to Once classes Ideal for those who cannot commit to fixed class timings. Lectures are planned according to your own schedule.
FAST TRACK TRAINING
CORPORATE IN HOUSE
CIA Study Material
“Authorized Reseller” of Gleim Publication
- Gleim Content – 2017 Edition
- 3,500+ Multiple Choice Question Test Bank
- Numerous Simulation Questions Test Bank
- Exam Practice and Study Sessions
- Performance Analysis
- Purchase Gleim CIA Per Part AED 525
Why You Should Choose Apex Professional Training Institute
- Interactive teaching methodology is used for focused and accurate knowledge
- Extensive emphasis on exam practice sessions which enable candidates to develop necessary skills required to pass exam in first attempt.
- Individual home assignments are provided to students for better preparation of real examinations.
- Class discussions & participation are integral part of lectures so as students comprehend difficult concepts with examples.
- Regular class test sessions are taken so that students can judge their performance.
- Full compliance with international learning and development standards and guidelines for preparation and study methodology.
Most Read Blog Posts
The Institute of Internal Auditors (The IIA) has just announced CIA Exam Changes 2019. We’re here to break down the CIA Exam changes so as to help you prepare for the CIA exam.Why is the CIA Exam Changing? The goal of the CIA exam is to test candidates’ knowledge,...read more
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) - PDF Downloads Exam Format CIA Exam Purpose IIA Course Syllabus - Summarized Eligibility Critaria Exam Registratoin Course Syllabus - Detailed Part - I Part - II Part - III Contact us INTRODUCTION CIA® is the acronym...read more
Following is CIA Course outline updated - 2016 Part 1 – Internal Audit Basics 125 questions | 2.5 Hours (150 minutes) The CIA exam Part 1 topics tested include aspects of mandatory guidance from the IPPF; internal control and risk concepts; as well as tools and...read more
Hi guys, Many times students contact us regarding CIA Vs CISA and which certification is is good for them. Most of people are really very confused and totally unaware of the differences between both certifications. In order to clear the differences between both you...read more
Step by Step Guide: How to Become Certified Internal Auditor Step – 1 Get necessary information about Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) course Get to know more about CIA course before starting certification. This initial knowledge pertains to how many exams in CIA...read more