Human Resource Management
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Certifications
Founded in 1948, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR membership organization devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 275,000 members in over 160 countries, the Society is the leading provider of resources to serve the needs of HR professionals and advance the professional practice of human resource management. SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China, India and United Arab Emirates.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) offers two HR certification:
Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) Qualifications
The HR Certification Institute is a global leader in developing rigorous exams to demonstrate mastery and real-world application of forward-thinking HR practices, policies and principles.
The Institute offers a comprehensive portfolio of advanced professional credentials for HR professionals worldwide.
Study Options Available
CMA Training Classes in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Weekend and weekday / Morning & evening batches are available Qualified tutors Exam style questions thoroughly solved in class.
ONE TO ONE TRAINING
Best CMA training institute for One to Once classes Ideal for those who cannot commit to fixed class timings. Lectures are planned according to your own schedule.
FAST TRACK TRAINING
CORPORATE IN HOUSE
Why You Should Choose Apex Professional Training Institute
- Interactive teaching methodology is used for focused and accurate knowledge
- Extensive emphasis on exam practice sessions which enable candidates to develop necessary skills required to pass exam in first attempt.
- Individual home assignments are provided to students for better preparation of real examinations.
- Class discussions & participation are integral part of lectures so as students comprehend difficult concepts with examples.
- Regular class test sessions are taken so that students can judge their performance.
- Full compliance with international learning and development standards and guidelines for preparation and study methodology.
Our Campus Location: Abu Dhabi | Masdar City | Dubai
Abu Dhabi City Campus
Level – III,
Abdullah Darwish Building,
Corner of Hamdan & Salam Street,
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Landline: +971 2 6720066
Course Inquiry: +971 55 679 4618
Masdar City Campus
(Only specific courses)
Level – I,
(Near Masdar Institute of Science & Technology)
Masdar City, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Landline: +971 2 672 0066
Course Inquiry: 00971 55 679 4618
9th Floor, Conrad Hotel,
Opposite Dubai World Trade Center,
Sheikh Zayed Road,
Dubai – UAE
Course Inquiry: 00971 50 963 1642