International Financial Reporting Standards – ACCA
IFRS-ACCA training classes in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Certificate in International Financial Reporting is a course which offers a broad introduction to the field of International Financial Reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
The qualification is structured in an accessible and user-friendly way that underlines key information and provides useful summaries. It examines and breaks down specific standards topic-by-topic. There are case studies, which are based on real-life examples, and many exercises, multiple-choice questions and sample answers for you to test your knowledge as you progress through the course.
• to help you understand how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are implemented.
• to explain how the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRSF) / International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) work.
• to examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard-by-standard basis in detail
• to provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
If you are a professional accountant or auditor, qualified in accordance with your national accounting standards, then this is the qualification for you. You do not need to have any experience or formal qualifications in accounting and auditing to apply for this certificate.
Examination and Passing Criteria
The pass mark is 50%. The exam will be online examination having multiple choice questions. The exams can be given in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
ACCA Official Fee
The course materials and assessment for the Certificate in IFRS are available together for £235 or separately at a cost of £130 each.
1. The nature and operations of the IASB
• Structure of the IFRSF/IASB
• Extant standards of the IASB
• The framework.
2. The status and use of IFRSs around the world
• The use of IFRS around the world
• The IASB roadmap
• The annual IASB bound volume and its use.
3. Presentation and profit
• IAS 1, Presentation of financial statements
• IFRS 15, Revenue from contracts with customers
• IAS 8, Accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and errors.
4. Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 1
• IAS 16, Property, plant and equipment
• IAS 38, Intangible assets
• IAS 40, Investment Property
• IAS 36, Impairment of assets
• IAS 23, Borrowing costs
• IAS 20, Accounting for government grants and disclosure of government assistance
• IAS 2, Inventories
• IAS 11, Construction contracts
• IAS 17, Leases
• IFRS 5, Non-current assets held for sale and discontinued operations
5. Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2
• IFRS 13, Fair Value Measurement
• IFRS 32, Financial instruments – presentation
• IFRS 9, Financial instruments
• IFRS 7, Financial instruments: disclosures IFRS 2, Share-based payment
• IAS 37, Provisions, contingent liabilities and contingent assets
• IAS 10, Events after the reporting period
• IAS 19, Employee benefits
• IAS 12, Income taxes
• IAS 41, Agriculture
• IFRS 6, Exploration for and evaluation of mineral resources.
6. Group accounting
• IFRS 10, Consolidated Financial Statements
• IAS 27 (revised 2011), Separate financial statements
• IFRS 3, Business Combinations
• IAS 28 (revised 2011), Investments in associates and joint ventures
• IFRS 11, Joint arrangements
• IFRS 12, Disclosure of interests in other entities
• IAS 21, The effects of changes in foreign exchange rates
• IAS 29, Financial reporting in hyperinflationary economies.
7. Disclosure standards
• IAS 7, Statement of cash flows
• IAS 24, Related party disclosures
• IAS 33, Earnings per share
• IAS 34, Interim financial reporting
• IFRS 4, Insurance contracts
• IFRS 1, First time adoption of IFRS
• IFRS 8, Operating segments.
8. Principal differences between UK/US GAAP and IFRS
Why You Should Choose Apex Professional Training Institute
- Interactive teaching methodology is used for focused and accurate knowledge
- Extensive emphasis on exam practice sessions which enable candidates to develop necessary skills required to pass exam in first attempt.
- Individual home assignments are provided to students for better preparation of real examinations.
- Class discussions & participation are integral part of lectures so as students comprehend difficult concepts with examples.
- Regular class test sessions are taken so that students can judge their performance.
- Full compliance with international learning and development standards and guidelines for preparation and study methodology.
Study Options Available
CMA Training Classes in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Weekend and weekday / Morning & evening batches are available Qualified tutors Exam style questions thoroughly solved in class.
ONE TO ONE TRAINING
Best CMA training institute for One to Once classes Ideal for those who cannot commit to fixed class timings. Lectures are planned according to your own schedule.