Professional in Human Resources – international (PHRi)
What is Professional in Human Resources – international (PHR-i)?
WHAT ARE HRCI CERTIFICATIONS?
HRCI certifications are the highest standard for HR professionals around the world, and are awarded only to those who meet certain HR professional and educational requirements and who then pass an exam that evaluates real world abilities and judgment.
• get you recognized
• get you hired and promoted
• distinguish you in the profession
• are respected, accredited, and sought-after
• support your growth and development throughout your career
Earning one of our rigorous, established, accredited, and well-respected certifications makes you part of the HRCI community, an influential network of over 135,000 professionals worldwide who are leaders in developing forward-thinking, dynamic HR strategies for their organizations.
What is exam eligibility criteria for Professional in Human Resources- international (PHRi)?
- Minimum of 1 year of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global equivalent. OR
- Minimum of 2 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent. OR
- Minimum of 4 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a less than a bachelor’s degree.
What is Exam Format and Length for PHRi?
Computer-based Testing (CBT) 170 multiple-choice questions (145 scored, 25 pre-test) 3 hours and 15 minutes in length.
How to get enrolled in PHRi?
Enrollment in PHRi is very simple. All you need is to just fill the enquiry form and we will provide complete guidance on enrollment for PHRi.
What is the official fee for PHRi – HRCI?
The official fee for PHRi (HRCI) is $275.
What will be the exam content for PHRi (HRCI)?
|Module # 1||HR Administration||22%|
|Module # 2||Recruitment & Selection||22%|
|Module # 3||Employee Relations & Communication||20%|
|Module # 4||Compensation & Benefits||14%|
|Module # 5||Training & Development||15%|
|Module # 6||Health, Safety & Security||7%|
How much marks I require to pass PHRi (HRCI) ?
The passing score for each exam (based on a scaled score) is 500. The minimum possible score is 100. The maximum possible score is 700.
When can I give PHRi (HRCI) exams?
Where I can give PHRi (HRCI) exams?
Exams are administered through Prometric. Prometric operates a network of 10,000 test centers including Dubai and Abu Dhabi in UAE.
Our exam focused training ensure that you get HRBP certification in first attempt.
Apex Online Resource Center offers more than 1,500 practice questions, flashcards, an interactive case study, and two post-tests.
We offer variety of customized learning options so that you can choose the learning option that best matches your schedule and learning style, and use assessment test results to create a personalized study plan based on your strengths and weaknesses.
We use approved HRCI study martial which portable and you can access via PC, laptop, mobile or e-reader devices.
Study Options Available
CMA Training Classes in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Weekend and weekday / Morning & evening batches are available Qualified tutors Exam style questions thoroughly solved in class.
ONE TO ONE TRAINING
Best CMA training institute for One to Once classes Ideal for those who cannot commit to fixed class timings. Lectures are planned according to your own schedule.
FAST TRACK TRAINING
CORPORATE IN HOUSE
Why You Should Choose Apex Professional Training Institute
- Interactive teaching methodology is used for focused and accurate knowledge
- Extensive emphasis on exam practice sessions which enable candidates to develop necessary skills required to pass exam in first attempt.
- Individual home assignments are provided to students for better preparation of real examinations.
- Class discussions & participation are integral part of lectures so as students comprehend difficult concepts with examples.
- Regular class test sessions are taken so that students can judge their performance.
- Full compliance with international learning and development standards and guidelines for preparation and study methodology.
Our Campus Location: Abu Dhabi | Masdar City | Dubai
Abu Dhabi City Campus
Level – III,
Abdullah Darwish Building,
Corner of Hamdan & Salam Street,
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Landline: +971 2 6720066
Course Inquiry: +971 55 679 4618
Masdar City Campus
(Only specific courses)
Level – I,
(Near Masdar Institute of Science & Technology)
Masdar City, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Landline: +971 2 672 0066
Course Inquiry: 00971 55 679 4618
9th Floor, Conrad Hotel,
Opposite Dubai World Trade Center,
Sheikh Zayed Road,
Dubai – UAE
Course Inquiry: 00971 50 963 1642