Professional in Human Resources – international (PHRi)
WHAT ARE HRCI CERTIFICATIONS?
• get you recognized
• get you hired and promoted
• distinguish you in the profession
• are respected, accredited, and sought-after
• support your growth and development throughout your career
What is exam eligibility criteria for Professional in Human Resources- international (PHRi)?
- Minimum of 1 year of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global equivalent. OR
- Minimum of 2 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent. OR
- Minimum of 4 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a less than a bachelor’s degree.
What is Exam Format and Length for PHRi?
Exam time: 3 hours and 15 minutes.
Exam length: 145 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
How to get enrolled in PHRi?
Enrollment in PHRi is very simple. All you need is to just fill the enquiry form and we will provide complete guidance on enrollment for PHRi.
What is the official fee for PHRi – HRCI?
Exam Fee: $395 + Application Fee: $100
What will be the exam content for PHRi (HRCI)?
|Functional Area 01||Talent Acquisition||19%|
|Functional Area 02||HR Administration & Shared Services||19%|
|Functional Area 03||Talent Mangement & Development||19%|
|Functional Area 04||Compensation, Benefits & Work Experience||17%|
|Functional Area 05||Employee Relations & Risk Management||16%|
|Functional Area 06||HR Information System||10%|
How much marks require to pass PHRi (HRCI) ?
The passing score for each exam (based on a scaled score) is 500. The minimum possible score is 100. The maximum possible score is 700.
When can I give PHRi (HRCI) exams?
Testing for the PHRi is available year-round, subject to availability at the Prometric testing center of your choice.
Attention: Effective March 1, 2018, all HRCI exams will be delivered by Pearson VUE instead of Prometric.
Apex Training Benefits
Our exam focused training ensure that you get HRBP certification in first attempt.
Apex Online Resource Center offers more than 1,500 practice questions, flashcards, an interactive case study, and two post-tests.
We offer variety of customized learning options so that you can choose the learning option that best matches your schedule and learning style, and use assessment test results to create a personalized study plan based on your strengths and weaknesses.
We use approved HRCI study martial which portable and you can access via PC, laptop, mobile or e-reader devices.
Study Options Available
CMA Training Classes in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Weekend and weekday / Morning & evening batches are available Qualified tutors Exam style questions thoroughly solved in class.
ONE TO ONE TRAINING
Best CMA training institute for One to Once classes Ideal for those who cannot commit to fixed class timings. Lectures are planned according to your own schedule.
FAST TRACK TRAINING
CORPORATE IN HOUSE
Why You Should Choose Apex Professional Training Institute
- Interactive teaching methodology is used for focused and accurate knowledge
- Extensive emphasis on exam practice sessions which enable candidates to develop necessary skills required to pass exam in first attempt.
- Individual home assignments are provided to students for better preparation of real examinations.
- Class discussions & participation are integral part of lectures so as students comprehend difficult concepts with examples.
- Regular class test sessions are taken so that students can judge their performance.
- Full compliance with international learning and development standards and guidelines for preparation and study methodology.
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) does not endorse any particular preparation program or offering. We encourage prospective certification holders to use a variety of resources that reflect their learning styles and needs. Purchasing a certification product is NOT required and HRCI does not guarantee that an individual will pass based on the purchase of a certification preparation product.
The red-and-purple HR design, HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE, PHRi, and SPHRi are trademarks of registered trademarks of Human Resource Certification Institute, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Used Under License.