ACCA F1 Accountant in Business (AB) – Kaplan Study Material
- Understand the environment in which a business operates
- Learn about the different business issues facing accountants
- Knowledge check tests to help reinforce your understanding and knowledge
- Guidance from ACCA on how to apply knowledge to exams
The ACCA F1 Study Text introduces the fundamental principles of accounting.
The F1 Study Text is designed to complement your own learning style, whether that’s gaining a thorough understanding of the business organisational structure or simply concentrating on the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Study Texts are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- The business organisation, its stakeholders and the external environment
- Business organisational structure, functions and governance
- Accounting and reporting systems, controls and compliance
- The formation and constitution of business organisation
- Leading and managing individuals and teams
- Personal effectiveness and communication
- Professional ethics in accounting and business.
- Reinforce your knowledge of the environment in which a business operates
- Recap the issues facing accountants in a business environment
- Worked examples and activities to help reinforce your knowledge
- Tutor debriefs to help you understand how the correct answers have been obtained
The ACCA F1 Exam Kit complements the F1 Study Text by giving you the chance to practice exam-style questions covering the fundamental principles of accounting.
The F1 Exam Kit is designed to consolidate your understanding of the business organisational structure and the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Exam Kits are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Kaplan’s recommended revision approach, including a revision plan
- Exam Technique
- Analysis of past exam papers
- Paper specific information
- Practice questions with answers, covering all areas of the syllabus