ACCA F2 Management Accounting (MA) – Kaplan Study Material
- Understand how basic management accounting supports planning process
- Find out about the different decision making processes involved
- Learn about the different business issues facing accountants
- Knowledge check tests to help reinforce your understanding and knowledge
- Guidance from ACCA on how to apply knowledge to exams
The ACCA F2 Study Text covers the principles of providing basic management information.
This F2 Study Text is designed to complement your own learning style, whether that’s gaining a thorough understanding of the use of management information within an organisation or simply concentrating on the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Study Texts are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- The nature, source and purpose of management information
- Cost accounting techniques
- Standard costing
- Performance measurement.
- Reinforce your knowledge of how basic management accounting supports the planning and decision making process
- Recap the key examinable topics or management accounting
- Key answer tips, official exam questions, and more to help you feel fully prepared for your exam
- Tutor debriefs to help you understand how the correct answers have been obtained
The ACCA F2 Exam Kit complements the F2 Study Text by giving you the chance to practice exam-style questions covering the principles of providing basic management information.
The F2 Exam Kit is designed to consolidate your understanding of the use of management information within an organisation, and the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Exam Kits are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Kaplan’s recommended revision approach, including a revision plan for your F2 exam
- Exam Technique, specifically focused on your management accounting paper
- Analysis of past exam papers from the F2 MA syllabus
- F2 Paper specific information
- Practice questions with answers, covering all areas of the management accounting syllabus