ACCA F3 Financial Accounting (FA) – Kaplan Study Material
- Learn the underlying principles, concepts and regulations relating to financial accounting
- Knowledge check tests to help reinforce your understanding and knowledge
- Guidance from ACCA on how to apply knowledge to exams
- Understand technical proficiency in the use of double-entry accounting techniques
The ACCA F3 Complete Text provides an introduction to accounting techniques, concepts and regulations.
The F3 Study Text is designed to complement your own learning style, whether that’s gaining a thorough understanding of financial accounting or simply concentrating on the key examinable topics. Plus, this F3 Complete Text is approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Context and purpose of financial reporting
- Qualitative characteristics of financial information
- Fundamental bases of accounting
- Double entry and accounting systems
- Recording transactions and events
- Preparing trial balances (including identifying and correcting errors)
- Preparing financial statements
- Interpreting financial statements.
- Reinforce your knowledge of the underlying principles, concepts and regulations relating to financial accounting
- Recap the issues facing from the Financial Accounting syllabus
- Worked examples and activities to help reinforce your understanding
- Tutor debriefs to help you understand how the correct answers have been obtained
The ACCA F3 Exam Kit complements the F3 Complete Text by giving you the chance to practice exam-style questions covering accounting techniques, concepts and regulations.
The F3 Exam Kit is designed to consolidate your understanding of financial reporting within a business and the key examinable topics. Because our F3 Exam Kits are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants, you be confident that the material fully covers the financial accounting topics you need to know for your exam.
- Kaplan’s recommended revision approach, including a revision plan
- Exam Technique
- Analysis of past F3 exam papers
- Paper specific information
- Practice questions with answers, covering all areas of Financial Accounting.