ACCA F4 Corporate and Business Law (CL)– Kaplan Study Material
- Understand the legal framework within the organisation you operate in
- Knowledge check tests to help reinforce your understanding and knowledge
- Guidance from ACCA on how to apply knowledge to exams
- Official past papers to give you real exam practice
The ACCA F4 (ENG) Study Text enables you to develop your understanding of the general legal framework within the context of the Corporate and Business Law.
This F4 Study Text is designed to complement your own learning style, whether that’s gaining a thorough understanding of specific legal areas relating to business, or simply concentrating on the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Complete Texts are approved by the ACCA so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Essential elements of the legal system
- The law of obligations (contract and tort)
- Employment law
- The formation and constitution of business organisation
- Capital and the financing of companies
- Management, administration and regulation of companies
- Legal implications relating to companies in difficulty or in crisis
- Governance and ethical issues relation to business
- Reinforce your knowledge of the legal framework within the organisation you operate in
- Recap the issues from the Corporate and Business Law syllabus
- Activities to help reinforce your understanding of specific legal areas relating to business
- Tutor debriefs to help you understand how the correct answers have been obtained
The ACCA F4 Exam Kit complements the F4 Study Text by giving you the chance to practice exam-style questions covering the general legal framework, in context of the Corporate and Business Law paper.
This F4 Exam Kit is designed to consolidate your understanding of specific legal areas relating to business in financial accounting, auditing and taxation. The F4 Exam Kit is an ideal revision aid (approved by the ACCA) fully covering the financial accounting topics you need to know for your exam.
- Kaplan’s recommended revision approach, including a revision plan
- Exam Technique
- Analysis of past F4 exam papers
- Paper specific information
- Practice questions with answers, covering all areas of Financial Accounting.