ACCA F6 Taxation UK (TX) – Kaplan Study Material
- Understand the tax system relating to individuals, companies and groups of companies
- Knowledge check tests to help reinforce your understanding and knowledge
- Guidance from ACCA on how to apply knowledge to exams
- Official past papers to give you real exam practice
The ACCA F6 Complete Text develops your knowledge and skills of the tax system.
The F6 study text is designed to complement your own learning style, whether that’s gaining a thorough understanding of how the tax system applies to individuals and companies, or simply concentrating on the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Complete Texts are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- The UK tax system
- Income tax liabilities
- Corporation tax liabilities
- Chargeable gains
- National insurance contributions
- The obligation of the tax payer and/or their agents.
- Reinforce your knowledge of the tax system
- Worked examples to help you understand the tax system
- Activities relating tax to individuals, companies and groups of companies
- Tutor debriefs to help you understand how the correct answers have been obtained
- Walked through examples to demonstrate correct application of theory
The ACCA F6 Exam Kit complements the F6 Complete Text by giving you the chance to practice exam-style questions covering the tax system.
This F6 Exam Kit is designed to consolidate your understanding of the tax system as applicable to individuals, single companies, and groups of companies, and the key examinable topics. Plus, all of our Exam Kits are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Kaplan’s recommended revision approach, including a revision plan
- Exam Technique
- Analysis of past Tax exam papers
- F6 paper specific information
- Practice questions with answers, covering all areas of Taxation (TX).