ACCA P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics – Kaplan Study Material
- Understand the issues around governance, compliance and risk management
- Knowledge check tests to help reinforce your understanding and knowledge
- Guidance from ACCA on how to apply knowledge to exams
- Official past papers to give you real exam practice
The ACCA P1 Complete Text will enable you to apply relevant knowledge and skills relating to corporate governance within the context of an overall ethical framework in an organisation.
The P1 study text is designed to complement your own learning style, whether that’s gaining a thorough understanding of the issues around governance, internal control, compliance and risk management, or simply concentrating on the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Complete Texts are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Governance and responsibility
- Internal control and review
- Identifying and assessing risk
- Controlling risk
- Professional values and ethics.
- Reinforce your knowledge of the issues around governance, risk and ethics
- Recap key topics, including internal control, compliance and risk management
- Key answer tips, official exam questions, and more to help you feel fully prepared for your exam
- Tutor debriefs to help you understand how the correct answers have been obtained
- Walked through examples to demonstrate correct application of theory
The ACCA P1 Exam Kit complements the P1 Complete Text by giving you the chance to practice exam-style questions covering the fundamental principles of accounting.
The P1 Exam Kit is designed to consolidate your understanding of the business organisational structure and the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Exam Kits are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Kaplan’s recommended revision approach, including a revision plan
- Exam Technique
- Analysis of past exam papers
- Paper specific information
- Practice questions with answers, covering all areas of the syllabus