ACCA P5 Advanced Performance Management (APM) – Kaplan Study Material
- Learn how to exercise professional judgement in strategic management accounting techniques.
- Understand how to select and apply these techniques in accounting
- Knowledge check tests to help reinforce your understanding and knowledge
- Guidance from ACCA on how to apply knowledge to exams
- Official past papers to give you real exam practice
The ACCA P5 Complete Text will enable you to apply relevant knowledge and skills when contributing to the evaluation of the performance of an organisation and its strategic development.
The P5 Study Text is designed to complement your own learning style, whether that’s gaining a thorough understanding of strategic management accounting techniques in different business context, or simply concentrating on the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Complete Texts are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Strategic planning and control
- Economic, fiscal and environmental factors
- Performance measurement systems and design
- Strategic performance management
- Performance evaluation and corporate failure
- Current development and emerging issues in performance management.
- Reinforce your knowledge of applying strategic management accounting techniques.
- Recap the skills needed to exercise professional judgement in management accounting
- Key answer tips and official exam questions to help you prepare for your exam
- Tutor debriefs to help you understand how the correct answers have been obtained
- Walked through examples to demonstrate correct application of theory
The ACCA P5 Exam Kit complements the P5 Complete Text by giving you the chance to practice exam-style questions covering the relevant knowledge and skills required when contributing to the evaluation of the performance of an organisation and its strategic development.
The P5 Exam Kit is designed to consolidate your understanding of the business organisational structure and the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Exam Kits are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Kaplan’s recommended revision approach, including a revision plan
- Exam Technique
- Analysis of past exam papers
- Paper specific information
- Practice questions with answers, covering all areas of the syllabus