3 – Days | 5 – Days | 7 – Days
Beginner | Average | Advance
Dubai | Abu Dhabi
Accounts Receivable and Credit Policies Management
A sizeable share of a company’s working capital is tied up in accounts receivable and this poses a high liquidity risk. In this course, we expand your knowledge and expertise in Accounts Receivable (AR). This will enable you and your organization to manage your accounts receivable effective and without compromising your credit sales.
This course demonstrates theoretical and practical core topics in addition of introducing Excel in managing accounts receivable. The course also features role playing and presentations by participants.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective credit policies that meet company’s objectives
- Use billing best practices techniques
- Employ effective collection policies
- Partner with the sales force for the benefit of the company
- Evaluate the accounts receivable process and implement best practices
- Apply tools and techniques to effectively monitor AR performance
Accounts receivable department managers, credit managers, AR staff, AR and revenue accountants, credit officers, billing and collection clerks, AR specialists, and professionals in accounting, finance, operations and sales who interact with the accounts receivable and credit department.