3 – Days | 5 – Days | 7 – Days
Beginner | Average | Advance
Dubai | Abu Dhabi
Advanced Financial Analysis
This course brings together the key elements of financial statement analysis to help participants improve their financial analysis skills, enable them to ask the right questions, see the real risks facing businesses and investors, feel more confident in their ability to comment on business activities and performance and analyze financial health for management. These skills and the required technical knowledge will be put into practice throughout the course using interactive examples and case studies, putting theory and technique into context.
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as brief presentations by the consultant, group exercises and case studies using Excel to apply knowledge acquired throughout the course, followed by participants’ presentations of the results.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List and differentiate between the important components of basic financial statements
- Explain financial statements’ ratios and formulate Excel sheets and graphs for financial statements analysis
- Illustrate creative accounting schemes and critique the validity of accounting rules used
- Assess the quality of financial reports and evaluate quality of earnings and cash flows reported
- Analyze the financial position and performance of a company over a period of time and draw conclusions regarding its sustainability
Chief accountants, accounting managers, senior accountants, finance directors, finance managers, financial analysts, financial controllers, financial accounts managers, heads of finance departments, credit controllers, corporate financiers, credit risk analysts, bankers, and relationship managers.