CIMA E1 Study Text Organisational Management
- Get the full range of official CIMA study materials including Study Text, Exam Practice Kit and Revision Cards
- Prepare for the exam with two marked mocks
CIMA E1 introduces the economic, social and political contexts of international business.
The CIMA Essentials Pack allows you to study anywhere with the official CIMA study materials. The Study Text will give you all the theory, together with worked examples and real-world case studies to bring it to life. The Exam Practice Kit will then help you reinforce your knowledge with exam standard practice questions, exam tips and recaps of the key examinable topics. Finally, in the run up to your exam, use the Revision Cards to revise and memorise key topics and use the two mock exams included to test your readiness.
All materials are approved by CIMA, so you can be confident they will fully cover the syllabus. Plus, if you get stuck or need support, our dedicated tutors are available to contact by email.
- Introduction to Organisations
- Managing the Finance Function
- Operations Management
- Managing Human Resources
- Managing technology and information
- Reinforce your knowledge of the various contexts international organisations operate in
- Key answer tips, exam standard questions, and more to help you feel fully prepared for your exam
The CIMA E1 Exam Practice Kit complements the E1 Complete Text by giving you the chance to practice exam-style questions covering introduces the economic, social and political contexts of international business
The E1 Exam Kit is designed to consolidate your understanding of information systems and operations plus the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Exam Practice Kits are approved by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
- Kaplan’s recommended revision approach
- Exam Technique
- Paper specific information
- Practice questions with answers, covering all areas of the syllabus