3 – Days | 5 – Days | 7 – Days
Beginner | Average | Advance
Dubai | Abu Dhabi
Corporate Finance Workshop
In today’s turbulent business environment, successful finance professionals need to be well equipped to make increasingly complex and challenging operating, investing and financing decisions. Aggressive versus conservative financial management, overvaluation, undervaluation and raising finance are complicated, but in today’s international marketplaces and constantly growing market competition, they are more challenging than ever. This corporate finance course will help you develop a strategic understanding of key financial decisions faced by organizations today.
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as brief presentations by the consultant and the participants, case studies, and group exercises to apply the knowledge acquired throughout the course.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the three pillars of corporate finance and distinguish between the different financing resources and investment opportunities
- Interpret the cash conversion cycle and predict if the organization is collecting receivables as scheduled, managing inventory properly and settling payables as per market guidelines
- Compute the weighted average cost of capital, examine the optimal capital structure and relate the company’s dividend policy to its capital structure
- Analyze capital investment decisions by applying payback, Net Present Value (NPV), discounted payback and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Employ diverse techniques in valuing equities using the income approach, market approach, residual income approach and asset based approach then make relevant investing and financing decisions
Finance professionals, finance managers, corporate controllers, financial controllers, treasury professionals, chief accountants, accounting managers, senior accountants, banking professionals, investment professionals, research analysts and corporate business professionals.