3 – Days | 5 – Days | 7 – Days
Beginner | Average | Advance
Dubai | Abu Dhabi
Fast Closing Monthly and Year-End Accounts
Month and year-end closings are the ultimate processes of finance where the efforts spent during the period materialize in accurate and timely reports. Providing such valuable information needs to be done at a cost that is justified by the benefits gained. Hence, organizations need to always identify inefficiencies in the closing process and apply continuous improvement. This course provides several tools for process analysis and improvements related to closing the books quickly and efficiently.
This course focuses on exercises, case studies, and individual and group presentations based on participants’ own issues and challenges.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the different types of close and list the main activities in the closing cycle
- Utilize assessment tools to pinpoint the disconnect between finance and internal users
- List the steps needed to carry on process improvements in finance and identify the need for close process redesign
- Practice using process maps to identify close inefficiencies and present improvement recommendations
- Apply best practices and enhance the monthly closing procedures
Accountants, finance managers, financial controllers, management accountants, general ledger accountants, accounts receivable and accounts payable accountants, senior accountants and assistant accountants.