Terms & Conditions
The admission given is on conditional bases for students based on definite period of 06 months or as per the given class schedule from the date of admission or completion of classes as per the schedule given (what so ever comes first), commitment for providing educational services in that you are required to show good character, true information related to your educational facts and discipline. Failure to do so shall forfeit your admission and no refund shall be paid in this regards. Course material shall be given after the submission of the fee and shall be non- refundable & non-returnable. You cannot change the course enrolled in. If in case you change the course you have to pay the full fee of the course in which you took admission earlier. Failure to attend classes does not constitute a schedule change or withdrawal and does not entitle the student to a refund. The fee related to any other professional body is not subject to refund. The decision of the related professional body will be final. The admission is valid only for one session.
Refund of any amount is subject to Terms & Conditions stated below
Where a student withdraws from the Live Online Course, company management will review after receiving the participant’s written notice of withdrawal and shall process the refund within 20 working days, as per the following schedule:
|% of aggregate amount of the fees||Written notice of withdrawal received|
|75%||(“Maximum Refund”) More than 10 days before the course Commencement Day/Date|
|50%||Less than 10 days before course Commencement Day/Date|
|0%||On or after the commencement of course Day/Date|
Refund can only be granted before the start of Live Online Course after the deduction of bank charges / study material charges / administrative cost / IT charges / shipment charges, if applicable. There will be no refund after the start of course.
- Student must send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide valid/authentic reasons for withdrawal/refund accompanied with relevant supporting documents from the relevant bodies i.e. medical certificate, death certificate, Serious illness- e.g. hospital admission or serious injury, Loss or bereavement- death of a close family member , Hardship/trauma – victim of crime, victim of a traffic accident. Change of mind is not an excuse of refund. Our website contains complete course contents, syllabus, and requirements. Students are advised to contact course coordinator to know about course requirements before taking admission.
- All requests for withdrawal/refund are subject to management approval.
- Refund is only applicable on the tuition fee.
- Upon approval, student will be withdrawn from their course.
- Student will be required to collect the cheque/cash personally. They will need to provide a letter of authorization if they wish to authorize a third party to collect on their behalf.
*Company may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions, including our all Polices, with or without notice to the Users. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting. Your continued use of our Service and this Site following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these modified Terms.